Rivet Weight Lift (Splining & Polish)
Rules of the Exercise
1Animation is the blocking stage only.
2Rivet's weight lift reads well and is appealing.
3Rivet's body mechanics adhere to the principles of animation.
That's heavier than I thought.
This exercise is designed to be an application of the information learned in Chapter 3 of the Animation Workflow & Body Mechanics course. The overall goal is to animate the Rivet character picking up a box that's heavier than it appears. You should have already completed the blocking precursor to this exercise.
This exercise is the SPLINING and POLISHED version of the shot.
- Open your saved blocking animation of this shot (from the previous exercise).
- Finishing Splining and Polishing the Rivet character picking up a box that's heavier than it appears.
- Render your animation as either (A) an openGL viewport render or (B) a lit Cycles render.
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Finally, submit your exercise by clicking the Submit Exercise button in the top-right corner of this page and pasting your video's URL.