Rivet Weight Lift (Splining & Polish)
- Software: Blender 2.78
That's heavier than I thought.
This exercise is designed to be an application of the information learned in Chapter 3 of the Animation Workflow & Body Mechanics course. The overall goal is to animate the Rivet character picking up a box that's heavier than it appears. You should have already completed the blocking precursor to this exercise.
This exercise is the SPLINING and POLISHED version of the shot.
- Open your saved blocking animation of this shot (from the previous exercise).
- Finishing Splining and Polishing the Rivet character picking up a box that's heavier than it appears.
- Render your animation as either (A) an openGL viewport render or (B) a lit Cycles render.
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Finally, submit your exercise by clicking the Submit Exercise button in the top-right corner of this page and pasting your video's URL.
Rules of the Exercise
1Animation is the blocking stage only.
2Rivet's weight lift reads well and is appealing.
3Rivet's body mechanics adhere to the principles of animation.
No questions found.