Level Design with Modular Assets
Design and build your own crazy tower defense game level using the assets created in the Modeling Modular Game Assets course.
Watch this brief video to see what the course is all about!
Building a Modular Level
Learn to use existing modular game assets to construct a custom but structured level in the context of a tower defense game.
Take what you've learned and test your skills by building your own unique level.
15 Models = infinite possibilities
The beauty of working with modular assets is that it forces you to be creative by exploring how to put the same pieces together new ways. In this course, we’ll design and build a crazy tower defense game level using the assets created in the Modeling Modular Game Assets course.
What we’ll cover:
- Sketching the level
- Planning which routs the enemies will take
- Using modular assets as prefabs in Unity
- Quickly building the level using vertex snapping
- Working with an orthographic camera
- The best way to organize the hundreds of objects
- Lighting the level with lamps and the environment
- Placing props to add extra detail
Lesson Questions and Answers
Ask a question and get an answer!Submit your Question
Oops, no questions found yet!
Download any course files here.
Check out submission from others.Submit your Image