Creating Plants in Blender
Creating a CG nature scene is notoriously tricky, but it doesn’t have to be. In this course, you’ll learn how to model, shade, and place 6 different types of plants: weeds, mushrooms, ferns, leafy bushes, ivy, and moss.
Watch this brief video to see what the course is all about!
Learn the ins and outs of building various foliage elements. These individual items can be used to make entire forests and jungles.
Putting it all together!
Create Plants for Animation or VFX
Creating a CG nature scene is notoriously tricky, but it doesn’t have to be. In this course, you’ll learn how to model, shade, and place 6 different types of plants:
- Leafy Bushes
We’ll use slightly different techniques for each one, so you can see the pros and cons of each approach.
Lesson Questions and Answers
Ask a question and get an answer!Submit your Question
Hi, not sure why but this introduction video always stops at me at 0:30. It is not an issue just reporting it, that maybe also at others. Anyway thanks for this course, I am very interested in making plants, eventually also flowers.
Interesting, thanks for the heads up!
Same for me!
Download any course files here.
- Modeling Weeds: HD Video( 85.2 MB )
- Modeling a Leafy Bush: HD Video( 41.1 MB )
- Modeling Ferns: HD Video( 44.8 MB )
- Shading Leafy Plants: HD Video( 266.3 MB )
- Modeling Mushrooms: HD Video( 36.2 MB )
- Shading Mushrooms: HD Video( 143.5 MB )
- Generating Ivy: HD Video( 78.3 MB )
- Ivy Particles: HD Video( 66.1 MB )
- Shading Ivy: HD Video( 35.9 MB )
- Adding Moss: HD Video( 77.5 MB )
Check out submission from others.Submit your Image