Update 01: I decided that I wanted to go in and clean up the interior console that sits to the left of the driver. It's a complicated structure because it contains elements that are both mechanical and organic thanks to the cup holder and all of the vacuum-formed curves and angles. I used sub-division modeling techniques to generate the base mesh and a subsurf modifier to generate the final high-poly version that will be used to generate normals for the in-game model. This was a good way to force myself to learn all of the poly-modeling tools and shortcuts in Blender that are equivalent to all of the tools I'm accustomed to using in 3DS Max.
- Status: Work in Progress