Everything is rendered in Eevee. It is really hard to make the shadow work the way I wanted. I also put some light probe close to the front of the face to get some subtle bounce light. Hope you like it and let me know your comments. jlampel
1. Reference from Sin City, Had to render with 2000 samples to get rid of the weird shadow pattern (not sure what its called) . Using a frontal spot light for the face, and also ended up using 4 planes (cookie) to mask the shape of the shadow.
2. Reference from Altered Carbon, rendered with 1200 samples
3. Obvious reference, 1500 samples
4. Agent 47. Somehow, this one had a lot of light leak issues when I'm using a plane to mask the light. Rendered with 2000 Samples.
5. Charles Xavier, rendered with 128 samples.
- Status: Final