[CLOSED] FREE Blender Art Critiques - Tuesday May 28th
🚨🚨🚨 UPDATE: 22 of you submitted this time! That leaves Lampel and I only 5-6 minutes per critique which isn't much. So we decided to split them between two streams. The first 11 (including everyone who said they would be attending tomorrow, May 28th) will get critiqued tomorrow and the second 11 next week on June 4th.
We're hosting a FREE live critique stream for your Blender projects on May 28th @ 2pm EDT (UTC/GMT -4 hrs). All you need is a free CG Cookie account to participate. Of course Citizen members are welcome to participate like usual.
If you would like the focused eyes and advice of Kent and Jonathan Lampel to help push your Blender Art to the next level, please submit one of your projects to this thread. Both of us specialize in modeling, texturing, shading, and lighting but any projects (including animations) are welcome.
Instructions for Submission:
- Post an image or video to this thread representing your Blender Project.
- Optionally, if you have multiple images, post a link to your CG Cookie project like this for example.
Please provide contextabout your project like:
- What's the goal for your project? Example: "This is going to be an asset for a game I'm making." or "This is a character for a web comic I'm creating."
- What specifically do you want advice about? Example: "I'm struggling with the face of my character and want some help with that" or " How can I improve my materials?"
- If you can't make it to the live stream, please say so in your thread submission reply: "I can't be there live but I'll watch the recording later."
- Please submit by [your] midnight on Sunday so we have time to gather our thoughts about the submissions.