February 26th, 2019 - Blender Live Critiques - Submit Your Blender Art!
It's that time again: Time to get your Blender projects ripped to shreds by the best critics in town!
I mean....If you would like a critique from *humble* Blender heads, Kent Trammell and Jonathan Lampel , to help push your stuff to the next level, please submit one of your projects to this thread. It can be a model, environment, texture work, a shader, animation - anything created with Blender.
The stream will start at 2pm eastern US time on Tuesday, February 26th. It's ideal if submitters can participate in the stream. However if you want to get a critique but won't be able to participate in the stream live, that's OK. We'll still review your project and you can watch the recording later.
Instructions for Submission:
NOTE: All active Citizen members have access to watch this live critique stream and submit art to be critiqued.
- Post a link to your Blender project in this thread. This can be still images (WIPS or final renders) or video (turntables, animations, etc).
- IMPORTANT: Please provide context for the project with a description that gives us an idea of what you're trying to achieve.
- "I'm going for realism but something feels off and but I don't know what..."
- "I'd like to match the style of ______. What should I do to get there?"
- Please submit your project by February 24th.