2 answers ·
asked September 15, 2019 4:06pm
· Lesson: Sharing Object Data & Smart Repetition · Course: Modeling, Texturing and Shading a Treasure Chest in Blender 2.8
1. When will you name your objects and organize them in colldctions?
2. In real world when connecting a metal band to a plank, you should insert the rivet (now days you use a screw) in the middle of the plank (rather than in the gaps).
1. At the beginning of the last video I name + organize the scene into collections.
2. Someone else brought this up and you're both absolutely right. It's poor construction on my part! I think I was minding the even spacing from the rest of the rivets and failed to notice the structural issue with the rivet placement.
I failed to mention that I enjoy this course. Although I not a complete beginner, am learning a lot here.