Attention: Network Update
We are retiring Modo training, however the library will remain available...
With the success and outstanding community following on our sister sites. Blender Cookie and Max Cookie, we are excited to announce our new sibling site to the family: Modo Cookie
Modo Cookie is a new education site from CG Cookie educators and will work to become a large education resource for you the Modo user.
Wes Burke, founder of CG Cookie and its education sites has had the pleasure of working with Alessandro Cangelosi, respected CG artist whom as worked on films such as 2012 and popular 360 and PS3 game titles. Both will be working hard to kick-start education on the site as we bring in other talented authors.
Modo Cookie is a site dedicated to supplying consistent, high quality, Modo education materials produced by industry professionals from around the globe. By offering high resolution streaming videos, written education, developer interviews and featured resources, we aim to be a central hub for Modo education.
What do we have planned for this site.
We were so anxious to get the site in front of you, that what we are presenting is the foundation or platform. We have a few features and sections that we are still boarding up and will be added on soon. If anything we prepared Modo Cookie to accept growth.
- Consistent, clear postings of Modo training from our industry professionals
- Offer free community content such as models, textures or reference photos
- More exclusives, more bundles, more site features
Our hopes and dreams.
Of course when we start a new project we have some pie in the sky ideas on where we would like to see it go, but in reality we can only set up a few bumpers and nudge it from time to time.
- To represent Modo Cookie at world-wide Modo events and gatherings.
- To have a office building in the city where we can peer out at the lake while sipping energy drinks
- To become a positive discussion topic at Modo gatherings.