Making a Wire Armature & Armature Stand
Learn the basic skills you need to build a reusable armature to suit your sculpting needs, what to keep in mind when posing your armature, and how to build a sturdy armature stand form A to Z.
Surface Texturing: Skin & Scars
This chapter focuses on the surface texturing of skin and scars. You will learn the basic techniques required to sculpt convincing skin texture as well as the five basic types of scars.
Surface Texturing: Hair, Fur & Texture Stamps
Learn how to sculpt various types of hair styles, different types of fur and, how to use and make texture stamps for quick and efficient surface texturing.
Lesson Questions and Answers
Ask a question and get an answer!Submit your Question
Oops, no questions found yet!
Download any course files here.
- Making a Basic Wire Armature: HD Video( 201.8 MB )
- Adding Detachable Joints to a Wire Armature: HD Video( 116 MB )
- Building an Armature Stand from Scratch: HD Video( 101.1 MB )
- Alternative Armature Stand( 9.8 MB )
- Posing a Wire Armature: HD Video( 107.4 MB )
- Sculpting Skin Texture: HD Video( 180.8 MB )
- Hypertrophic Scar: HD Video( 74.3 MB )
- Atrophic Scar: HD Video( 77.9 MB )
- Flat / Pale Scar: HD Video( 66 MB )
- Keloid Scar: HD Video( 77.9 MB )
- Contracture / Burn Scar: HD Video( 87.9 MB )
- Long, Straight Hair: HD Video( 83.6 MB )
- Braided Hair: HD Video( 82.2 MB )
- Short Hair: HD Video( 68.3 MB )
- Curly Hair: HD Video( 75.4 MB )
- Transition from Short to Long Fur: HD Video( 75.9 MB )
- Long, Wavy Fur: HD Video( 78.7 MB )
- Short, Curly Fur: HD Video( 58.9 MB )
- Knotty Fur: HD Video( 60.6 MB )
- Texture Stamps - Making and Using Them: HD Video( 100.4 MB )
Check out submission from others.Submit your Image