Object Scale and Pivot
Are you ready to start creating your own game objects? Then this is the course for you. Through this second course in the Game Asset Creation learning flow you will learn how to create both low and high resolution objects in Blender, which will later be used for generating normal maps, capturing all the intricate detail while keeping an optimized model. In this course you'll learn how to:
- Work with concept art and references in Blender's viewport
- Create quick prototype objects for pipeline testing and level development
- Work with real-world scale to ensure your model imports at the right size
- Sculpt high resolution detail with Blender's Dynamic Topology
- Retopologize the high-resolution sculpts to create an optimized, low poly mesh.