Chapter 01 - Sculpting Mediums
Learn all about the differences between the most popular sculpting mediums. Get to know the pros and cons and see each material in action. Links to suppliers of various materials can be found here: https://www.pinterest.com/the_sculptress/sculpting-mediums/
Chapter 02 - Sculpting Tools
Find out what types of sculpting tools are available to you, what the differences are, and how to create your own. Find links to various tools and supplies here: https://www.pinterest.com/the_sculptress/sculpting-tools-equipment/
Chapter 03 - Wire Armatures
You will learn what wire armatures are, what different types there are and what they are used for and when they become important.
Chapter 04 - Molds, Molding Rubbers & Casting Materials
This extensive introductory chapter will focus on the differences between the various types of molds, molding rubbers and casting materials. You will learn about the terms associated with the various materials as well as see some examples for additives for casting materials.
Did you pay attention? Prove it :)
Find a detailed list of various liquids and their corresponding cps number in the following table:
Lesson Questions and Answers
Ask a question and get an answer!Submit your Question
Any recommendations of sites to pick up the mold materials?
Download any course files here.
- Sculpting in Air Dry Clay: HD Video( 56.6 MB )
- Sculpting in Water Based Clay: HD Video( 66.8 MB )
- Sculpting in Polymer Clay: HD Video( 68.9 MB )
- Sculpting in Castilene (Cx5): HD Video( 63.5 MB )
- Sculpting in Oil-Based Clay: HD Video( 62.6 MB )
- Overview & Explanation of Sculpting Tools: HD Video( 180.6 MB )
- Common Names of Sculpting Tools( 145 KB )
- How to Create Your Own Sculpting Tools: HD Video( 167.1 MB )
- Working with Alcohol Lamps & Torches: HD Video( 72.1 MB )
- What is a Wire Armature: HD Video( 16.8 MB )
- Various Types of Armatures: HD Video( 71.5 MB )
- Armature Stands: HD Video( 53.8 MB )
Check out submission from others.Submit your Image