Basic Human Anatomy
Familiarize yourself with the importance of plumb & balance and get a feeling for which muscles make up the outer shape of the human body. Learn how to correctly apply proportions to your model and transfer your knowledge to clay.
If you've paid close attention I'm sure you'll beat this quiz in no time!
Exercise: Sculpt a Female Figurine
Now you're up to try to apply what you've just learned to reality!
Basic Human Anatomy: Chapter 2
In our second chapter on anatomy, dig a little deeper and get a fundamental understanding of how to sculpt the finer anatomical structures of the human body, such as the hands, feet, and the head with all its glorious details.
Lesson Questions and Answers
Ask a question and get an answer!Submit your Question
Download any course files here.
- Plumb and Balance: HD Video( 38mb )
- Importance of Bony Forms: HD Video( 280mb )
- Muscle Diagrams( )
- Basic Muscles: HD Video( 46mb )
- Sculpting the Soft Tissues pt1: HD Video( 409mb )
- Sculpting the Soft Tissues pt2: HD Video( 329mb )
- Eye Diagram( )
- Sculpting the Eye: HD Video( 155 MB )
- Nose Diagram( )
- Sculpting the Nose: HD Video( 154 MB )
- Mouth Diagram( )
- Sculpting the Mouth: HD Video( 65 MB )
- Ear Diagram( )
- Sculpting the Ear: HD Video( 96 MB )
- Head Diagram( )
- Sculpting the Head: HD Video( 154 MB )
- Hand Diagram( )
- Sculpting the Hand: HD Video( 154 MB )
- Foot Diagram( )
- Sculpting the Foot: HD Video( 129 MB )
Check out submission from others.Submit your Image
Oh snap! No one has submitted their course results yet.
Sharing your work is a great way to grow as an artist. Why don't you take the lead and share your results for this course?