Different bounds for different rounds
This exercise is designed to be an application of the information learned in Chapter 3 of the Animation Bootcamp course.
The assignment is to animate 3 different kinds of balls. The point being that different balls bounce differently and it’s up to you to make each bounce believable.
- Download the Vanilla Ball Drops: Source Files from the Downloads tab. Unzip and open the included .blend file with Blender.
- Animate 3 different types of balls, achieving believable bouncing for each according to its type.
- Render your animation as an openGL viewport render.
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Finally, submit your exercise by clicking the Submit Exercise button in the top-right corner of this page and pasting your video’s URL.
Exercise Questions and Answers
Ask a question and get an answer!Submit your Question
I just wanted to share this…
Real life examples of bouncing balls.
excellent – I’m going to get myself the same matching outfit.
Hi All. I’m obviously not looking in the right location… the projects files for the more complex ball drops, where is the down load located? Cheers, Evan
That is part of the exercise in a few lessons time 😉