Walk this WAAAYYYY
This exercise is designed to be an application of the information learned in Chapter 6 of the Animation Bootcamp course, specifically the Stomp Walk Cycle lessons.
The assignment is to animate a believable and appealing walk cycle for the Stomp character. Since Stomp has no arms, this exercise should be a good introduction into animating character walks.
- Download the Stomp Walk Cycle: Source Files from the Downloads tab and open the unzipped .blend file with Blender.
- Animate a walk cycle for the Stomp character.
- Render your animation as an openGL viewport render loop. “Loop” means that the animation ends exactly how it begins so it can play seamlessly forever.
- Loop your animation 5 times and export as a video file.
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Finally, submit your exercise by clicking the Submit Exercise button in the top-right corner of this page and pasting your video’s URL.
Exercise Questions and Answers
Ask a question and get an answer!Submit your Question
Oops, no questions found yet!