Stomp Kick (Splining & Polish)
- Software: Blender 2.78
OVERVIEWThis exercise is designed to be an application of the information learned in Chapter 3 of the Animation Workflow & Body Mechanics course. The big goal is to animate the Stomp character kicking a ball. You should have already completed the blocking precursor to this exercise.
This exercise is the SPLINING and POLISHED version of the shot.
- Open your saved blocking animation of this shot (from the previous exercise).
- Finishing Splining and Polishing the Stomp character kicking a ball.
- Render your animation as either (A) an openGL viewport render or (B) a lit Cycles render.
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Finally, submit your exercise by clicking the Submit Exercise button in the top-right corner of this page and pasting your video's URL.
Rules of the Exercise
1Animation is the splined and polished (finished) version.
2Stomp's ball kick reads well and is appealing.
3Stomp's body mechanics adhere to the principles of animation.
No questions found.
Since 2009, I have been producing high quality character animations for everything from commercials to children's music videos. Working remotely for several small studios, I have been responsible for the rigging and animation of several videos that have received over 100 million views on Youtube. (Making for some very happy clients.)