Sculpt the Human Body
Rules of the Exercise
1Human anatomy is accurate.
2Human proportions are realistic.
3The detail level is about 75% complete. Musculature and anatomy (including facial) is clearly defined but there's no pore or wrinkle detail.
The Human Body
This week’s exercise is to sculpt an anatomically correct human body. Either male or female – your choice. Take it to about 75% detail where musculature and structure are clearly defined, but short of wrinkles and pore detail. Here's an example:
- Sculpt a realistic male or female human body.
- Download the Week 2 Exercise Template PSD from the Downloads tab.
- Take screenshots of your human body sculpture from the front, side, and back. Remember you can make them prettier with matcaps!
- Open the template PSD with Photoshop or GIMP and add your screenshots to the Template in the masked boxes provided.
- Save out as a .jpg and Submit for grading!