Rules of the Exercise
1Render quality is realistic.
2Lighting & Materials are appealing.
3Render positively accentuates the character model.
For this 6th and final week, the exercise is to create a beautiful render of you finished character model. Remember that presentation can either make or break a model. So take your time getting the lighting and materials right so your finished character - the one you've spend hours modeling - looks its best and most appealing! Here's an example of a lit and rendered character model:
- Create a realistic and appealing light + material setup for your finished character.
- Download the Week 6 Exercise Template PSD from the Downloads tab.
- Render front, side, and back views of your character. Make sure you're presenting the character in the best light possible.
- Open the template PSD with Photoshop or GIMP and add your renders to the Template in the masked boxes provided.
- Save out as a .jpg and Submit for grading!