Rules of the Exercise
1Animation of the antenna is appealing and believable as an overlapping action of the body.
2Submission is in video format.
3Uses the .blend file provided.
OVERVIEWThis exercise is designed to be an application of the information learned in Chapter 5 of the Animation Bootcamp course. The assignment is to add believable overlapping-action to Torque's antenna, giving it an appealing spring-y-ness.
- Download the Antenna Overlap: Source Files from the Downloads tab and open the unzipped .blend file with Blender.
- Animate Torque's antenna so it reads springy and flexible, dragging behind the body's action. Try not to make it too flexible and also not too stiff.
- Render your animation as an openGL viewport render.
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Finally, submit your exercise by clicking the Submit Exercise button in the top-right corner of this page and pasting your video's URL.