Applying what you've learned
In the second chapter of the Clouds course we learned about animating them to move across the sky. Now it's time to put that technique to use! This exercise is a challenge to create a seamlessly looping timelapse animation of the simple clouds you created in lesson 1.
- Watch the second lesson in chapter 2 of the clouds course.
- Apply the techniques taught to animate a 250-frame looping timelapse sequence.
- Render a full-sampled HD video of your timelapse animation.
- 1920x1080 is preferred but 1280x720 is acceptable.
- Submit your exercise by uploading your video to Youtube, Vimeo, or Wistia. Then copy + paste the video's URL to the submission page (Accessible when clicking the "Submit Exercise" button above (below the title). Fill in a title and a brief description. The description is a great place to share any tips you learned along the way!
Try something unique
While it's acceptable to recreate exactly what you see in the tutorial, it's better if you put your own spin on the exercise. You could make the clouds move in a different direction, change the lighting to be a stormy day or a sunset; anything to make it unique. This is the best way to show that you truly understand the techniques beyond following step by step.