Become a citizen to view this contentJoin Now
Hello and Welcome to this Free Brush Set Download and Tutorial of the Sewing Stitches Brushes.
You must be a citizen member to view this content
**YOU ARE ABLE TO USE THESE BRUSHES AT YOUR OWN WILL, NO CREDIT NEEDED, JUST PLEASE NO REDISTRIBUTION, ENJOY!
In my latest character piece, I was asked on long it must have taken me to create all the stitch work, I was baffled that they thought I went in with a circle, hard edged brush and created each stroke for each stitch. So this is a compiled brush set for creating quick and easy stitch work! This is an .abr and after downloading the source files, just double click on the .abr and it will automatically open up in Photoshop. Let me know if any problems arise for you guys!
If you create something awesome with these brushes, we would love to see the work!
Below are a small sample of each of the five brushes included and a slight description.
1. Single Stitch Brush - The most basic single stitch brush, this is the one I find myself using the most.
2. Double Stitch Brush - This can be used to cover both sides of a seam or for a clean double stitch look
3. Cross Stitch Brush – Mess with this brushes spacing settings to create some cool patterns. Mostly used for heaving stitching areas.
4. Angled Stitch Brush - This brush gives off a hand sewn type of look
5. Stitches Brush – Just like the name says, this is a great brush to create stitches!