Art of Blender
The Art of Blender is full of inspiring renderings from Blender artists around the world.
- Part 01 – Sculpting Free!
- Part 02 – Detail Sculpting Free!
- Part 03 – Skin Texturing Free!
- Part 04 – Subsurface Scattering Free!
- Part 05 – Skin Shader Free!
- Part 06 – Eyes Free!
- Part 07 – Clothing Free!
- Part 08 – Clothing Textures Free!
- Part 09 – Beard, Eyebrows and Eyelashes Free!
- Part 9b – Hair Creation Free!
- Part 10 – Final Still Free!
Hello and welcome to this complete Blender tutorial series on creating a realistic head in Blender 2.6 by Kent Trammell.
This is a in-depth tutorial series explaining the creation of a realistic human portrait with Blender. The entire process will be covered from base mesh modeling, detail sculpting, texture painting, hair growing and styling, sub-surface scatter shading, and compositing. Some of the more time-consuming tasks will be time-lapses with commentary like modeling, sculpting, and texture painting; the other parts will be mostly real-time.
DISCLAIMER: We cannot redistribute the references used in this tutorial due to the license, but we can use them under Fair Use laws for educational purposes. They’re not available for commercial use, though.